Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It’s finally done!! After putting the finishing touches on the score, Jesus Is My Shepherd, a collection, it is complete. The compilation contains settings for voice with keyboard accompaniment (initial setting), lead sheet (melody line with chords symbols above), SAB choir, piano solo, and handbells. A sample copy of the score is available for preview on Journey Begun Music , under the Choral/Vocal section. When you have a chance, check it out.

Within the next few weeks I’ll be putting the finishing touches on the score for Jesus Is My Savior, a collection. Be on the lookout for this update.

Otherwise, the residency continues to move along nicely. My time management has proven somewhat successful. Staying relaxed and continually tweaking my approach are two components I keep in mind. However, my goal is to spend time being more creative and less time spent figuring out how to be organized/creative. This is a work in progress to be sure.

Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement.

Peace to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment