Friday, July 1, 2016

For anyone visiting my blog, this will be the official last post. Although, you may have thought that the post from April 30th, 2013, was the last. Before I continue, I wish to thank you all for your continued support and encouragement.

Well, I tried my hand at blogging with weekly (more like biannually, if that) posts regarding my composer-in-residence program. Unfortunately, it was quite challenging to always have something to post (due to the occasional creative slump) and feeling the need to write a novel.

With that being said, I felt it was time to combine the multiple creative and vocational facets of my life into a singular structure. Therefore, by merging four to five elements into a monthly(ish) newsletter format, I hoped to produce more out of less.

So, in February of 2015, I sent out the first issue of my newsletter, “Theodore Talks.” If you would like to read the previous issues, head to this post/page of my website: Theodore Talks - A Newsletter. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment